Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Another Step

Hellowwww! *with high enthusiasm*

How's life? It must be good, ain't it?

As it for me, it is! Overwhelming though. Living together with someone you love is more than words can explain.

My mom asked me to have a dinner celebration for I had moved in to my new place. We planned to invite some people who were close to us. But then it was canceled and there was only my mom, my dad, my sister and I who had a simple lunch in my apartment.

Later in the afternoon, when my family had gone home, my better half came home after attending his nephew's 1st bday party. He came with his mom. Then he asked me to go with him to Karawaci along with his mom. And he also invited my mom. I was a bit frightened actually. My mom and his mom had never met before.

Then I realized that his mom was also confused. She was afraid she wouldn't know what to talk when my mom was around. But the reality was, they talked like old friends. Lol. It wasn't awkward at all, yeah maybe a little at the beginning.

I am thankful for this. I am thankful we have made this far. The furthest relationship I have ever had with a guy.

We have stepped another step forward. And may it lead to what we have been dreaming of. Having a family of our own. We keep dreaming. We keep making it real.

Today, I have a new dream, but I won't tell you guys. I hope it will make you curious. The clue is "having a family". Catcha later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment