Tuesday, June 4, 2013

In God We Trust

I used my own money to buy my apartment. And I also used installments. And though I have moved to a new company and have raised salary, there were times when I felt that I didn't have enough money left for living.

The saving I have now is only enough for installment and basic living cost. I did calculate everything, and there would be another expenses because we planned to go to Thailand next August and to Hongkong next October. 

It stressed me out. I used not to thinking when I was going to go abroad. I did have savings for that. The option was we had to cancell our Thailand journey though we had bought the flight tickets.

If you asked my better half, there would be times I grumbled and grouched about our financial problems. He might be so tired hearing me squawking. Lol. As you know I worried a lot.

But God had been so good. In His time, He fulfilled what we needed. It didn't happen only once. And now I am relieved. It is not much. But it is enough. 

His blessing ain't only financial. He helped me through our bad times in magical ways. So, I'm quoting Americans, In God We Trust. 

It sounds like I wrote about Christianity, but what I really wanna write is about how good He is. God is universal. You can refer God as "a greater power". 

3 comments:

  1. I love this (God is universal. You can refer God as "a greater power") part, that was all i always think about God. The One who always support me. And give me greatest power, all about universal.. nice writing dude! Im happy i can dropby to your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa.. Thank you buddy. It's nice to have you here.

    For me, I am nothing without Him, my Greater Power.

    Come back anytime soon, would ya?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suree!! I'll come back soon ,

    waiting for your new posts!

    Cheers,

    ReplyDelete