Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Leap of Faith


Have you guys watched Man of Steel? You should if you haven't. Well for me, it is the best superhero movie ever!!!!!! Lol.

But really, it is good. I like the storyline, i love the plot and i crave the quotes, especially this one:
"Sometimes you have to take a leap of faith first. The trust (or you can change with everything) part comes later."

It's true. I did it many times. It doesn't mean you don't have doubts when you do. The truth is you have. You have worries, you have doubts, you don't know what to do. All you rational thoughts confuse you. This is the time when you exactly have to trust your gut and go with it.

Like you know, and maybe like you have in mind, my decision to move in with my better half may sound too fast. I did have doubts at that time. I was worried things wouldn't go as we planned. But we did took a leap of faith. And in the end of the day, we trusted what we had, which was love and commitment.

When I watched Man of Steel, there was this problem I had with my better half. Indeed it was about trust. This movie reminded me that all I had to do is to take a leap of faith and the trust part will come later. It inspired me to do so. And that was what I did.

This leap-of-faith thing will give you hope. That's what the house of El believes. That's what I believe. Hope keeps you going. Keep going my friend. Keep going. You won't see your beautiful future if you stop and give up to your worries and doubts.

Again, you may not be ready for what's gonna happen. And you won't know what awaits you there. No guarantee it won't crush you. But ain't it worth it?

1 comment:

  1. yup! i love that movie sooo much!! banyak yang bilang jelek and membosankan and ceritanya biasa aja, tapi bagii gue oke2 aja sih, dr pesan yang disampaikan dan point paling penting karna gw adalah org ART " that was SUPER ARTISTIC" just like its name !

    dari kostum sampe environment nya, termasuk keseriusan casting cast nya, daym henry cavill sampe segede gitu badannya buat film superman, pengorbanan kayak gitu cuman buat dikata2in filmnya biasa aja? kasian bgt!

    pokoknya saya mah setuju ama tuan rumah blog ! :)

    ReplyDelete