Monday, August 12, 2013

Bored? What's that?

Long time ago if you asked me what my romantic dream was, I would say walking down along a beach while holding my loved one. 

Couple days ago, I realized I had conquered that dream. I walked barefoot along Sawarna beach, holding my better half's arm. I told him that it was once my dream. Looking at his face, exposed by the shiny of the dusk, I knew he was and he would be the only one. Then a bad thought came in.

I asked him, "Beb?"
"Hmmm," he said.
"Have you ever feel bored of this relationship?"
"Bored? I don't think bored ever crossed my mind when it comes to you".

My heart exploded. What he said was true. I never feel bored. I always miss him when he's not around although we live together. 

I never feel this feeling before. I don't exaggerate it. I never feel I am so comfortable with someone after 5 months. 

I kiss him more these days, and he hugs me more. We sleep in each other's arms. I wake up to him every single morning. 

I am blessed. I am loved. I could ask no more. 

So what's the point of this post? I don't know. I just wanna remember this time I guess. I just wanna write my feelings here so someday when I look back, I know how much I love him and how much he loves me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment