Friday, September 13, 2013

This is Why I Write

Some people may stop using Jack'd or any other gay network apps when they are in relationship. I do too. I mean I stop using it to find my soulmate, since I found one. But you may recognize that I am still there, in Jack'd. I do open it time after time.

Why? In my profile, I put the address of this blog. I have a dream that I could inspire people with what I write. Once in a while, when I open my Jack'd, someone left a message for me. I ignore those who ask my whereabout or what I'm looking for, because it is stated clearly in my profile. But it is really nice to find some messages that tell me how they love my stories, that they are thankful for what I share, that my stories touch them in some ways. I always want to inspire people. And though it's not much, I did.

All I can say is thank you. Thank you for appreciating my writings. Thank you for keep reading them. Thank you for being touched by them. Thank you for sharing with me too.

I hope I can write more. I hope I can let us realize that gays love do exist. It's not a fairy tale. It is here. It is there, in your heart. But it doesn't come for free. There may be sacrifice, tears, fights, but we are in this together. You are not alone.

I love you all, and thank you. And please, feel free to drop any comments. It'll be my honor to grow with you.

4 comments:

  1. haaa ternyata tujuannya pake jack'd ini juga toh? hahaha
    untung gw ketemu koh hans di jack'd ya? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha.... like i said, everything happens for reason

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do really support you! Please keep writing and become one of the gay inspiration blog :D

    ps: i found you in jack'd too (incase someday you forget, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading our writings! It is really inspiring, indeed.

    Mind to visit me at www.ekaputra2013.wordpress.com?
    M way to inspire people. ;)

    ReplyDelete