Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Bday, K!

The title says it all, doesnt it?

It is my better half's bday. He is 27 now. He has reached so many things yet he has many things to reach in the future. His dreams and his passion are my inspiration. He has been loving me so sincerely and I can't thankful enough for that. 

Unfortunately, in this special day, we are miles apart. He has been in his business trip for 5 days. He is now in Istanbul, Turkey. It is his first birthday since we are together. It sucks somehow that we can't celebrate it together. But at least we know that we are celebrating it together in our hearts.

I wish nothing but all the best in this world for him for he is the best for me. I can't think of anyone better than him for me.

Have a blast dear. Have a wonderful birthday. 

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment