Wednesday, May 22, 2013

New Address

Whooohooo....

Finally!!! It's official now. Since last night, I and my better half have been occupying our new flat.

A new home means a lot of things to do. Cleaning the home is one thing. Well, it ain't that big a deal, but I'm thankful it's only 45 sqm. I'll hurt my back when mopping the floor if it's larger. LOL.

Living in an apartment is not as easy as living in a landed house. The regulation is tighter. Everytime we buy big things like sofa, beds and tv, we have to ask for a permission letter from the building management. It's somehow exhausting.

All the works, though it's not really finished, are worthed. They all were paid up by the moment I was going to bed and someone was hugging me from behind. There was a goodnight kiss from the man I love most. And most of all, this morning I woke up to him. It was amazing. And you know what, I'm going to experience those thingies every day and every night. Wow!!!!

But not just that, as I told you earlier, those amazing feelings come with price. There will be time when I disagree with his thoughts. But hey, that's the essence of living together, eh? We will learn how to agree to disagree.

Finally, I would like to thank everyone who somehow help us to make one of our dreams come true. Our parents, my sister and everyone... And my dearest, Jesus Christ. It's a blessing indeed.

One whisper from my better half that I can share with you : "Look, we are living our dream".

No comments:

Post a Comment