Thursday, August 1, 2013

Coincidence?

Last Monday, I realized I just lost my gym shoes. I couldn't remember where I put them before. But the biggest possibilities was I left them at gym. 

So later in the afternoon, I went to Celebrity Fitness and asked the customer service if they found my gym shoes. The customer service guy came back with two pairs of gym shoes. One pair was pink, clearly they were ladies shoes and the other was a pair of big blue sport shoes, not smaller than 43 size. I didn't know what he thought, but how could possibly they were mine? So I just thankrf him and took a shower.

The day after I attended an iftar that was held by my office's vendor. I was sick but I pushed my self to come to respect the organizer. In the end of the dinner, my name was taken from a raffle box and I got a pocket digital camera. The next day, I sold it for IDR 900 K. 

The money I got from the camera was more than enough to buy a pair of gym shoes and a shoe bag. 

Lucky? Pure coincidence? 
My better half's tattoo says "Rien' arrive par hasard". As it for me, I believe in Ecclesiastes 3:11.

No comments:

Post a Comment