Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Vicious Circle

These days I feel mad. I am frustrated. And above all, I am tired.

You know, I love sharing. I love hearing people talk to me. It enriches me. When they do, I empathize with them. I listen hard. 

When they ask what to do, I offer solution, I offer a way out. I share my paradigm. I share my opinion. I put real effort to do so.


But then, people tend to follow their own gut. They don't think straight, they do what they shouldn't do and their problems get bigger than ever or sometimes history just repeats itself.

I know I am not in their shoes, I can't see through their glasses. I know what they do may be the best they can do. But when they come to me with, again tears or grievance, it exhausts me. I don't want to be the one who tell them, "I told you so," over and over again.

It's not once, it ain't twice. It's thousand times. And it happens to people dearest to me.

I am tired, I am fed up. It drains my energy. So I am being cynical, or even sarcastic and harsh. Then they feel offended, and they stay away from me. A friend told me that this world was full of people like that, they were not ready to hear the ugly truth, they wanted to be "comforted" in different ways.

Again, I love sharing. But it will be great if they are willing to step forward and to deal with their problems, instead of wanting to be listened to all the time over the same case again and again.

I guess, it's my vicious circle. Should I less care?



PS. K, I think it would be nice to have a vacation, on a remote island, just you and me. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment