Friday, July 5, 2013

A Simple Thank You

My better half works in a sales department. He gets basic salary and incentive. 

As you may know, incentive is given to boost sales to sell their products more. My better half worked hard for this. We've been together for months now and never I have thanked him for this.

We tend to forget to say thank you to others because we think it's their job to do so. We forget to thank our mums for cooking us dinner, we forget to thank our dads for driving us to school, or even works. We forget to thank our maid for cleaning up our messy rooms. We forget to thank our men for their great jobs. 

We forget because they do what they suppose to do. It's natural. But it would be nicer if we start to say thank you. A sincere one. A thank you simply reminds us how they have done thing for us. A thank you simply states our gratitudes to them. 

So today, when he said that he reached enough incentive, I said "thank you, bebi." And indeed he felt strange about it. Lol. I appreciated what he did for us, no matter how much he gained.

Stop for a while and remember what others have done for us. And if you have the chance, tell them how you are thankful for those. It won't hurt you. At all.

And to all my blog readers (though I know they won't be more than my fingers), thank you. Love you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment