Friday, July 5, 2013

Lovebirds

This morning I was bored. I texted my better half, but he was a bit busy. So I said hi to Mr. Cavill (not a real name). I asked how life was and so on. 

Then I asked about his love life for couple days ago, I introduced him to one of my good friends, Mr. Connick. It went well, he said. No surprise at all. Why?

Because I knew. Lol. Yesterday Connick whatsapp-ed me telling that the conversation between them went well. And having a finger in the pie, I dig both's side story.

I won't share their stories here, but indeed they made me smile. I believe I could feel the same way they did, the urge to text, to call, to pay and give attention to each other. It was like what I feel when I am with K. It was lovely. It was nice. It made me grin even more.

Oh gosh, can I say love is in the air? Or can I say "lovebirds"? Well, I don't care, it's my blog anyway. Lol.

Then one thing came to my mind. They are separated by ocean, thousand miles away. I hate to break this sweetness but I think they should take times to figure this out. Fortunately, they have.

Well, it is just the beginning, it is the first tiny little step in a long journey. But who knows? We may think that we can't, but the universe may say otherwise. 

Why do I blog this so-called-cheesy thing? Because it affects me somehow. Not because I am being an amateur matchmaker (I am a first timer in this field), it just simply is because the fact that love-is-the-air affects me. Well it may have not been the real "love", but still. 

If their love affects me, gives me some positive energy, then I believe that my love for K also gives hope and joy to others (somehow), and surely your love for everyone you love do that as well. 

Ain't it beautiful? If so, there is no reason to stop loving then. Cheers!

PS. K, when I share this story to you, you said that I might be attracted to one of these guys. The truth is I am not. I just can feel the joy they share. And I may gain victory in my first time being matchmaker. Lol. I love you K, even more. You are the only one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment