Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Coming Out Again

Yesterday I got a shocking news about my friends. They got a really big problem in their small family. Long story short, Iistened to the wife's story. I won't tell you what the problem is, it is not my liberty to say. What I am telling you is in our conversation, I came out to her. It was my 5th coming out to a friend.

"Is your partner a male?"
"Why do you ask?"
"Just a guess. But you don't have to tell me. But if it is, then congrats. Gender is not that important."

Cool, eh?

Then today, I had a conversation with her husband. He told me that he knew. He was a good friend of mine. But because of our business, we drew apart. 

"Thanks for not keeping a distance from me." I said.
"I never thought I would keep distance from you. I hate you didn't tell me. But yeah, I don't blame you."

Cool? 

I still had that fast-beating-heart, when I typed my coming out sentence though it wasn't my first time. I guess I will always have that. 

And I still had those relieved feelings. It is always nice to have those acceptance.

I was wrong because I thought they couldn't accept me. Turned out that they would be okay with who I am. 

I will keep coming out I guess. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment