Thursday, February 28, 2013

And It Went On

After playing cards, joking and laughing here and there, we decided to call it a night after 2 am. Since there were only 2 rooms in that villa, I shared my bed with him and my other friend. I immediately fell asleep, and later in the middle of the night I woke up, I didn't know why.

I opened my eyes and saw him didn't sleep as well. I moved closer to him. I hugged him. Again, please blame my adrenaline! No doubt, we kissed again. This time, it was passionate. The bed shook a bit when we rolled and rolled. Afraid of waking up my friend, I stopped and we tried to catch some sleep, of course hugging him. I felt overwhelmed.

***

We went home after lunch. I hugged him from the back seat on our way home. Later I knew, my gestures moved him. He thought that I was not afraid to express my love publicly. And he was moved by that.

Not much happen after that until the next day. 

It was 24th. Actually I had offered him to go with me to my church on Christmas Eve. He was a fan of Christmas songs, especially Buble's. After what happened in Puncak, I doubt he still considered to this plan. So I asked him again whether he wanted to go or not. And surprisingly he said yes. 

I expected it would be awkward. As I could tell you, he was the one with all those high standards of men he would be dating, and me, of gosh, I was asking myself 'Who Am I?'. You can explore his standards here. And to make it worse, I just read his writing not long before this happened.

But it went well. Smoother than I expected. We went on a lunch date, which was continued with movie date, with his hand in mine along the movie. It was fun. We talked a lot. And I started to have feeling for him on Christmas Eve services. I saw him singing Christmas song so damn well. He followed the rituals respectfully. He is not a Christian, but he did better than one. He even asked me to put down my blackberry.

It didn't end there. Dinner was in line. Late dinner with friends also followed. It was 3 am when I took him home. It was a super tiring day, yet fun and enjoyable. I loved that day. I loved that day I started to fall for him, a man whom is now my better half. 

No comments:

Post a Comment