Thursday, February 28, 2013

It Started on A Weekend

Our story began on one weekend in the end of December 2012.

It was the 20th, two days before weekend, when I asked him to join me and my friends to go to Puncak, spending weekend there. It was a friend-to-friend invitation. I had no intention to get close to him, since I had a crush on someone else. Yes, I also asked that someone to come.

Later on that day, that someone canceled. Well, he wasn't interested since the beginning.

Long story short, we went to Puncak that weekend, me, him and my other 4 friends. I was surprised when I saw him. As long as I remembered, I met him 3 or 4 months before, he was not that big, thin and... yeah thin. It was decided that he would be driving since he didn't want to huddle in back seat.

It was a pretty long journey because of the traffic. We stopped by at Cimory to have lunch. We shared our food and it was the moment I suddenly felt close to him. No, not because we shared food. Ah.. I didn't know. Maybe it was just because of the weather, LOL.

Arriving at a villa we'd booked before, we decided to relax for a while. He went to one of two rooms there and just laid down. Couple minutes later, I went to his room and found out he wasn't sleeping. Then we talked. That time I felt that his gestures somehow showed me that he wanted to be kissed. My heart beat fast. I didn't know what to do. Part of me wanted to kiss him, but I also thought it would be a mistake.

I was able to hold my emotion. But exactly not long enough. My blood rushed in my vein and it urged me to kiss him and, yes, I kissed him. Slowly and soft. A pretty long one. And my heart wouldn't stop beating fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment