Thursday, February 28, 2013

I'm About to Sail but....

"I'm no one's!"

That was one joking sentence he often said while we were talking. It underlined the fact that we were not committed yet that time. We needed each other, we missed each other, we 'baby'ed each other, we enjoyed each other company, but again, the fact that I had not asked him to be mine, might confused him.

Ah, I wished he'd known that my heart was his. All I needed was just time. It was selfish, I knew. But then what I did was for him. He made me smile a lot and I wanted to return the favor even more. Starting a committed relationship was my goal. I wouldn't even start to let myself fall for him if it wasn't my intention.

Then there was Valentine Day. He asked me to manage a dinner, a romantic one, just the two of us. Well, I wasn't a fan of Valentine. For me, every day with him was Valentine. But sure, I respected what he wanted. If it could make him smile even wider, why not? 

Finding a present wasn't easy. I wanted to buy him a pocket camera at first, but I just had one day to find the best camera with affordable price. I asked my friends and I had one in mind. But then it wasn't in any stores. 

I was browsing my facebook account when I saw an ad about perfume. Voila! Why didn't I buy him one? The one he liked the most, Diesel. It was easier after that. I bought it online, and the next day, the perfume was in my hand.

***

There was 3 in 1 rules for main roads in Jakarta which obliged us to have at least 3 people in a car on heavy-traffic hours. So we hit the gym before we had dinner that night. 

Luna Negra was one of many restaurants with good ambient. I picked the place because it wasn't too crowded and people would not pay attention on other's business. I starred at him during that romantic dinner, and found how adorable he was. My heart knew I had fallen for him so deep.

After an amazing dinner, we went back to his car. We exchanged presents we had. And he got me Zara shirt, the one that I wanted for some time. A very thoughtful of his. Thank you, dear.... hope you like what I gave you.

I hugged him, I kissed him. I let myself drown in him. And that moment, I wanted ask him to be mine. I arranged the words as fast as I could, but when finally those words was on the tip of my tongue, he let go his embrace, saying, "Let's go home! It's late.", and started to drive.

I just nod, and thought "Yeah, I guess it can wait, however you are my Valentine".

No comments:

Post a Comment