Sunday, March 3, 2013

Conquer The Yearning

I'm writing this at Soekarno Hatta Airport, waiting for my better half's flight to land. Yes, he's been abroad for 10 days, 10 hard days. Someone is sleeping beside me and he's snoring hard. LoL.

It was actually hard to be without him second day we were together. But today, as I write this, his plane has landed, gonna see him soon. Gosh, I miss him so much. Maybe you think I do exaggerate this, well I did exactly think the same way 11 days ago. Oh yeah, I am fine, totally fine.

The thing is two days ago, he was sick. He texted me that he felt so weak, he had fever and he barely walk. It made me helpless. It was the time when you know you absolutely willing to do something to ease your loved one's pain, but you couldn't. Because of those fucking distance between you both.

All I can do was pray and pray and tell him what medicine he should take. I am clearly not a doctor, but looking at the symptoms I know a thing or two.

Yet he was not an easy man to be told to. I asked him to eat, so he would get some more energy and it would help him to recover, but yeah he always had these reasons not to. It frustated me somehow. I got mad. I love him so much and getting sick is the last thing I want for him.

But thank God, he got better and better.

He will show anytime soon at the departure gate. I will hug him, I don't care what people are gonna think. See you then!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment