Monday, March 4, 2013

What Means The Most

What means the most to me
Is waking up next to you
Feel the morning breeze
You're my favorite thing and I love
Coming home to your arms
When you kiss me hello
It's these simple things
That mean the most to me

This Caillat's song seems so extremely exaggerating. But the truth is, it isn't. It doesn't mean that anything else but waking-up-next-to-him is not important. It just shows us that whatever you face in this world, when you have someone to be there for you, you still feel strong. You have someone to come back to. You have someone to lean on.

In my relationship with K, I'm the well-organized, the neat, the tidy, the premeditated one, he's more outspoken, adventurous, and spontaneous. I'm more a thinker while he's the doer. I'm easily stressful and he acts cool or at-least try to act cool every now and then. 

He's not good in managing his financial problem, - well I'm not saying I am, but at least I'm better -, while I'm not good in controlling my emotion. I find it hard not to over think about something that means a lot for me. 

All I'm saying is he's there for me when with my weaknesses I feel the sky falls down on me. It always calm me down to hold his hands, to be in his arms, to put my head on his shoulder. And even just to look at his eyes. Because when I look into his eyes, I see my future.

I believe the feeling is mutual. I believe he needs me as well. Though somehow, I need him more than he does. And yes, he means the most to me. I pray everyday, so we can keep this love, this commitment. We've just started everything, it's been only a week or so, but hey, hope makes you live your life to its fullest, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment