Saturday, March 16, 2013

I Am Sorry

I am embarrassed to write this. But I have to, as a reminder how I have hurt my better half. I was so emotional and I forgot what he had done for me.

Today, March 15 is my birthday. We planned to have a dinner at Central Park around 8pm. But since he was busy with his religious matter, it was delayed. While I waited for him, I met my friends and had snacks as we chatted. Suddenly my better half called me, telling me that he's done with his thing and he was on his way to me. I replied with my not usual tone, since I was with my friend. I didn't realized that I was shouting or yelling to him.

When I called him back few minutes later, he sounded mad. I had no idea why since I didn't realized that I was shouting before. I tried to calm down. But I was upset. When I met him I asked him why. He said he didn't wanna argue. That made me more upset. I spoke to him which was then turn into shouting which again I didn't realize and I left him.

I was so mad and upset, wondering why and why. Then we fought over whatsapp. It was silly. I called him telling that I was mad. But then I went back to the restaurant while he was about to eat his dinner. The situation got no better after that.

We talked. I still felt that he didn't want to understand. And we talked. I was about to cry, but I told myself not to. We kept talking, then I realized I was wrong, I was so emotional. I didn't remember that he didn't like to be pushed when he was mad. I should give him time to calm down.

I was older, I should be wiser than he was. I said sorry. I apologized. And things got better after that.

After we finished our dinner, he gave me a Bonia watch. It was beautiful. He remembered every detail I liked in watch. My God. I was touched yet ashamed.

He also bought me a cake, a small one, but it wasn't about the cake, but it was all about how much he care about me.

Baby, I am sorry. I do apologize for things I've said and done. I should understand you more. I should control my emotion. I am sorry. I may not convince you when I say I love you, but I do. Help me to be a better man.


No comments:

Post a Comment