Thursday, March 28, 2013

Loving You Tonight

You are there on my heart, at the start, of my every morning and I, 
Can't deny, by the end of the day that I'm running on empty but 
You make me full, steal my breath, you're so unpredictable 
That's what I'm coming home to 


Listening to Andrew Allen's Loving You Tonight is kinda declaring what I feel about my better half. The imagination of coming home to someone who cares about me every single day overwhelms me. The load of my work at the office is killing me these days, but coming home to K, cuddling in his arms, looking at his eyes, kissing his sweet lips... ohh gosh, I really want that, I do. It's like I can conquer everything. It's like I go home from war, bleeding, and then I am healed and ready to face another fight the next day.

Reaching that dream, we've been looking for an apartment. Not a big one, a small and cozy one is more than enough. K is so enthusiastic with this idea. He's the one who emails and calls every apartment seller in this town. It wasn't easy to find the one we want, but we keep trying.

I'm proud of K. He is willing to do everything he can to make our dreams come true. That is what we all need from someone we love, eh?

We are also now finding new jobs for us for a better income, so it would make us easier to find our new home. I am close to seal the deal with my new job, but anything can happen, so I keep my finger crossed and pray to God every day. May He grant what I, we wish for. My K is in the same process right now. Pray for us, would ya?

Dream, believe and make it happen! - Agnes Monica -


Oh I'm dreaming about a romance, slow dancing with you, 
when I got you in arms, I don't care what we do 

And I'll say hey, you'll say baby, how's ur day, 
I'll say crazy, but it's all gonna be alright 
You'll kiss my smile, I'll pull you closer, 
spend a while just getting to know ya, 
but it's gonna be all alright 
I'm loving you tonight 
Loving you tonight 

Every day is just the in-between, 
the hours separating you from me I know you'll be waiting, 
I know that you'll be waiting 

No comments:

Post a Comment