Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Book is Better than Its Cover

Yesterday was chaos. Yesterday, I was fucked up. But I don't regret it. Everything happened for reasons. Because of yesterday, I know him more, I love him more.

Back to couple months ago, I would not expect my life would be like this. I had no idea I would fall for this guy. God seriously has sense of humor.

I knew K from my ex. We did not meet in person, my ex just told me about K, and his blog. Later that day, I read his writings, which led me to assumption that in so many ways, I knew I would never date someone like K. Someone who was very outspoken, pretty wild, had high lifestyle and, you know, had these bunch of high criteria of guy he'd date. I knew I would never meet his criteria, so yeah...

But here I am now, attached myself to so-called-never-imagined-to-be-with-guy.

Now. He is the one I want to talk to every single day. He is the one I want to miss every minute of my life. He is the one I want to walk the isle with. He is the one I want to say my wedding vow to. He is the one I want my kids call daddy. He is the one I want to spend every night with. He is the one I want to grow old with.

He amazingly understands me. He is willing to keep his head cool when I am mad. He is willing to keep his voice low when I yell at him. He somehow accepts me for who I am. What could I ask for more?

I am right when I thought he was outspoken and had high lifestyle. He is. But there's more to it about this man. He is the most sincere man I ever met in my life.

On my last post, I said he was not perfect. Well he kinda is. He is perfect for me. And I thank God every day for letting me be with him.

I love you K, a man whose heart is way bigger than his tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment