Friday, March 22, 2013

Our Wedding Deals

'Dup? Hope you are good!

You know what, it's been a month! And both of us forgot. LOL. Though none of us remembered, we had a great time yesterday. We went to gym and caught The Croods after. It was a great movie!!! Funny one. Really funny. My better half couldn't stop laughing. The thing was, you can call it coincidence, as I call it 'happen for reason', we did made our wedding deals.

The idea came from him, after he read Out Magazine. He asked me to make a list about what I wanted for our wedding day. He did the same too. Apparently we have similar idea. Here it is, Our Wedding Deals.


Pretty similar right? I really hope we make it to that day. 2 years from now, hopefully. Anyway, Happy 1st Month-versary, dear. Love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment